Pia Mia is an American singer, songwriter, and model from Guam who has been accused of stealing a song ‘I’m a fan’ from Nigerian artiste, Phyno.
Stargist.com presents 10 facts about the blonde beauty
1. Pia Ajdba Mia Perez, who was born September 19, 1996 in Guam, United States is of Chamorro, Italian, Dutch and Hungarian descent.
2. She was home schooled by her parents, Peter Perez Jr and Angela Terlaje Perez.
3. Pia first began making waves when she started a YouTube channel at age 12 in 2009.
4. When she was 17, she started her own record label called ‘Wolfpack Entertainment’
5. Mia was finally noticed after she covered Drake’s track Hold On, We’re Going Home in 2013. The version posted to her YouTube has racked up more than six million views.
6. She is good friends with Kylie Jenner, and is never too far away from the Kardashian-Jenner clan.
7. Kanye West thinks so highly of her and feels she could be the next Rihanna.
8. Pia is reportedly dating music producer Nic Nac – aka Nicholas Balding.
9. The blonde’s beauty meant that she was chosen to be the face of Missguided’s spring/summer collection in 2015.
10. On 29th May, Pia Mia was accused of stealing Nigerian rapper, Phyno’s song.
Read: Two American Musicians, Pia-Mia And Jeremiah Have Been Accused of Stealing Phyno’s Song
Pia Mia And Kylie
Pia Mia And Rihanna At A Concert